|Berserk Gui|d |Forum

WELCOME to |Berserk guild forum, The place we can discuss about cloudnine, guild activities , non-related topic and more. x3

Gear Upgrading

Jaclyn
    Maimi
    Maimi

Gear Upgrading

Post by Jaclyn on Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:44 am

This is a work in progress and I will be updating it as new things arise, but if there are any corrections that need to be fixed or you find yourself confused please let me know and I will do my best to fix it/help you understand.

G E A R . I N F O R M A T I O N
    Gear colors: WHITE, BLUE, and GOLD. WHITE gear gives you the base attack/defense. BLUE gear gives you a stat boost to something (AGI/STR/INT/etc) on top of the base attack/defense. GOLD gear is the rarest and most sought as they give you the base attack/defense and added stat boost as well as an additional stat boost.

Upgrading: All gear can be upgraded to +1, +2, and so on with each upgrading making the item stronger and more powerful in either attack or defense. However, at each upgrade the chance of the item breaking and being lost entirely increases.

Regular Physical Attack Scrolls: I, II, and III. I are used to upgrade the weapon from +1 to +3. II are used to upgrade the weapon from +4 to +9. III are used to upgrade the weapon from +10 and up. Used by Monks, Warriors, Rogues, and Hunters.

Regular Magical Attack Scrolls: I, II, and III. I are used to upgrade the weapon from +1 to +3. II are used to upgrade the weapon from +4 to +9. III are used to upgrade the weapon from +10 and up. Used be Clerics and Mages.

Regular Physical Defense Scrolls: I, II, and III. I are used to upgrade the gear from +1 to +3. II are used to upgrade the gear from +4 to +9. III are used to upgrade the gear from +10 and up. Used by all classes.

Lucky x2/x3 Tags: These tags increase the success of any upgrade you are attempting, but do not guarantee a 100% upgrade. The item can still break if this is the only addition you are using to help increase the chances of your items upgrade. Can be obtained through some game events or nCash shop

Super Protection: These will help guarantee your item does not break if it fails to upgrade, but it will go back one + in the upgrade. Can be obtained through some game events or nCash shop.

Perfect Protection: If your item fails to upgrade, this makes sure it is not destroyed nor will it lose any of the upgrading it has so far. Can be obtained through some game events or nCash shop.

0.3 Scrolls: These scrolls add on extra attack/defense that the P.Atk/M.Atk and P.Def have already done. 0.3 scrolls add on an additional 30%. In addition, anyone who crafts Pharmacy can create these scrolls if they find the Blue Prints. There is no chance of the upgrade failing.

0.5 Scrolls: These scrolls add on extra attack/defense that the P.Atk/M.Atk and P.Def have already done. 0.5 scrolls add on an additional 50%. These scrolls cannot be crafted. You can obtain them through the 0.5 Upgrade Package or buying them from another player who has one for sale. As there is no chance of this upgrade failing the price is higher then normal scrolls.

Physical Attack 6/7 Upgrade Scrolls: Highly sought for and only obtainable through Matrocia Boxes in the nCash shop on the weekends they are available. These weapon upgrades cannot fail unlike the regular upgrade scrolls and therefore each cost a good chunk of money.

Magic Attack 6/7 Upgrade Scrolls: Highly sought for and only obtainable through Matrocia Boxes in the nCash shop on the weekends they are available. These weapon upgrades cannot fail unlike the regular upgrade scrolls and therefore each cost a good chunk of money.

Physical Defense 6/7 Upgrade Scrolls: Highly sought for and only obtainable through Matrocia Boxes in the nCash shop on the weekends they are available. These gear upgrades cannot fail unlike the regular upgrade scrolls and therefore each cost a good chunk of money.

Current date/time is Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:20 pm