|Berserk Gui|d |Forum

WELCOME to |Berserk guild forum, The place we can discuss about cloudnine, guild activities , non-related topic and more. x3

Crafting Guide

Jaclyn
    Maimi
    Maimi

Crafting Guide

Post by Jaclyn on Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:40 pm

This is a work in progress so if there are any corrections that need to be made or you are confused about something please let me know and I will fix it/help you understand to the best of my ability.

C R A F T I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N

Types: JEWEL, METAL, and ALCHEMY

Blueprints: To start you off in your chosen crafting, you can purchase BLUEPRINTS from the Manufacturing NPC in Stella, but these only cover your first two levels of crafting. To get further in your crafting you can collect BLUEPRINTS from mobs that you kill. The drop rate is like that of any other item so it is all luck. If there is a specific BLUEPRINT you are looking for, don't be afraid to ask others and see if they either have a spare or will help you find it.

J E W E L . C R A F T I N G

Result: JEWEL crafting allows you craft jewels of varying levels. Unlike jewels you can obtain through Jewel Boxes, these jewels have a randomly assigned stat boost to them and are therefore a gamble when being used. The jewels that you do craft, unlike with ALCHEMY, do not stack and therefore can build up quickly, but, especially with the lower level jewels, you can usually find someone who needs a lower level jewel for their gear as you don't start obtaining any real "stat specific" jewels from the game till the late 30's.

Fushion: Any jewel you successfully craft can be put on gear of equal or higher level, but it is best to stay as close to the gear's level as possible to obtain the best results for your character's use.

Materials: Along with drops from any mob you kill, MINING is JEWEL crafter's friend. To mine you need to purchase PICKAXES from the Merchant NPC in any town you are in. Each continent has it's own set of pickaxes that will work in their mining areas, so make sure you purchase the right pickaxes for the area you are wanting to do the mining in. To mine you MUST equip the pickaxes. You can see where mining is available by opening your MAP and looking for the pickaxe symbol throughout the continents' areas.

M E T A L . C R A F T I N G

Result: METAL crafting allows you to produce Earrings, Necklaces, and Armor/Weapon Box Keys. You CANNOT produce bracelets and rings. This idea was put into consideration, but as of right now Cloud Nine has not included this feature.

Materials: FISHING is a METAL crafter's friend. To fish you need to purchase FISHING RODS from the Merchant NPC in any town you are in. Each continent has it's own set of fishing rods that will work in their fishing areas, so make sure you purchase the right fishing rods for the area you are wanting to fish in. To fish you MUST equip the fishing rods. You can see where the available fishing locations are by opening your MAP and looking for the fishing symbol throughout the continents' areas.

A L C H E M Y . C R A F T I N G

Result: ALCHEMY crafting allows you to produce HP/MP Pills, Mount HP Potions, Pet HP Potions, Stat Buff Potions that give different stat bonuses (their boost varying on the level of the potion crafted), and 0.3 Upgrade Scrolls.

Materials: Along with drops obtained from any mobs you kill, GATHERING is a ALCHEMY crafter's friend. To gather you need to purchase GATHERING TOOLS from the Merchant NPC in any town you are in. Each continent has it's own set of gathering that will work in their fishing areas, so make sure you purchase the right gathering for the area you are wanting to fish in. To fish you DO NOT have to equip the gathering tools; just simply have them in your inventory. Unlike with MINING and FISHING, there are no marked locations on the continents' maps. Instead, you have to wander and find where there are a whole bunch of yellow dots clumped together (such as a large group of flowers, mushrooms, or cactus) that you can interact with and gathering from.

M A T E R I A L . L O C A T I O N S
    Key: Blue = Fishing, Pink = Gathering, White = Mining

Crissium: Cibus Plain, Semper Pasture, Cibus Plain
    Cumatilis Highland, Marus Forest, Shasa Highland - Coming soon.

Kanto: Coming soon.

Archael: Coming soon.

Ceres: Coming soon (if there is a high-level who wants to help me by telling me where at least some of the locations are for gathering, since I can't wander the continent safely at my level, I would be grateful).

Current date/time is Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:16 pm